A trip to Abu Dhabi, every ten-year-old kids dream, and mine just came true. Over there I had 4 days full of fun, adventure and endless excitement. Abu Dhabi is the biggest and richest emirate amongst all in U.A.E. In this blog of mine I will recommend things to do in Abu Dhabi for ten year old kids.
On top of my list –
- Ferrari World : Now who doesn’t want to go here, it is home to The Worlds Fastest Roller Coaster. In Ferrari World all of the rides were based on speed, cars and obviously Ferraris. Some of the rides were Formula Rossa, The Flying Aces, Turbo Track and many more .You better be more than 130 cm to enjoy most of these rides.
- Yas Water World : The adrenaline rush that I felt when I was taking rides in the water world was unbeatable. Over here I felt like I was in water heaven. Some of the rides were Bandit Bomber, Wamama and many more. It was fun going there with my family.
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque : This mosque is built in the memory of Sheikh Zayed the founder of U.A.E. It gives tough competition to the Taj Mahal.
- Yas Beach : What could be better than a relaxing moment at the beach .The Yas Beach is always filled with tourists and is a very popular beach of Abu Dhabi. When we went to the beach we were all having fun in the sea and under the parasol. It was fun going there with my family.
- Other places of interest – A lunch/dinner at the Emirates Palace is a must, visit to The Louvre Museum, and a walk in the corniche. We also visited the Yas Mall and the Marina Mall for some shopping.
Now these were some things to do for a ten year old. And if you have already gone to Abu Dhabi and done something else than this, then don’t forget to comment below. This trip to Abu Dhabi was a very good experience for me and if you liked this blog please keep visiting my site, because I will be posting frequently. And I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I liked writing it.