Whoever is reading this blog obviously knows about the rapidly spreading Coronavirus unless you’ve been living under a rock. So in this blog, I have decided to give some tips to prevent the spread of this virus.
- You should wash your hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water. If soap and water are not readily available, a sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol should be used.
- You should avoid touching your face, nose or mouth with dirty and unwashed hands.
- You should avoid seeing people who are sick and keep a safe distance with them if close.
- You should stay indoors if sick except when going to get medical care.
- You should cover your nose and mouth with a tissue while sneezing and coughing and discard the tissue as soon as possible. And if a tissue is not available you should cough into your elbow or sleeve, and not your hands.
- You should clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, computers, phones, keyboards and toilets.
- You should wear a facemask when sick and avoid seeing other people.
Even though the chance of you getting the Coronavirus is very low, these safety precautions should be taken to prevent yourself from getting it, or to prevent it from spreading. Thank You very much for reading my blog, I hope you found what you were looking for. Be sure to share my site with this link blogwithabir.com