What is Minecraft ?
Minecraft is a game in which you need imagination to build literally anything you want. If you want to play Minecraft you just need the ability to imagine and you need to have a lot of creativity. You can express yourself through building crazy things, playing with friends and by exploring the vast Minecraft worlds.
- Creative : In creative mode you have unlimited resources and you can fly. If you like to build big things and want to become a master builder you should probably go with creative.
- Survival : Survival is a game mode for those people who like to face the tough challenges of the nature. If you are playing in survival you will need to do everything on your own from making a shelter to finding your own food.
- Hardcore : Hardcore is just like survival. But in this mode it is more difficult to survive as there are mobs(animals or monsters like wolf) which can come and eat you up.
- Adventure : Adventure mode adds restrictions to how you can place blocks and use tools.
The basic controls for Minecraft are WASD if you want to move, and space bar to jump. If you are in creative mode you can click the space bar 2 times and fly, but if you want to come down you can use the shift key. You can look around using the trackpad or mouse. These are just the basic control, if you want to know more, you can go to the controls page in Minecraft.
If you are playing in survival you will need to craft everything on your own. When you will first open your new world in Minecraft you will need to punch some wood and make a crafting table out of them. You will already have four slots for crafting in your inventory, but if you will create a crafting table you will get nine slots which can be more useful as we will be able to craft bigger things.
Minecraft is just so vast in construction as it is a game based on it. Taking help from someone for learning how to construct things in Minecraft would actually be pointless. You just need to think what you want to make and create it in Minecraft by using any of the blocks. You can make anything in Minecraft from a house on a hill to pixelated art. If you want to play Minecraft you need to know how to construct different things.
Now lets come to the gameplay:
In Minecraft when you will make a world for the first time, you should probably make it in survival mode as you should know how to survive in the Minecraft nature.
- At first you should start by punching down some trees and getting wood. After that you should make a crafting table by converting the wood that you got into wooden planks and then putting four pieces of wooden planks into your inventory’s crafting table.
- After you have made the crafting table you should start by making tools like an axe, sword, pickaxe, hoe etc. These tools will make doing certain things easy.
- Now you have completed some basic steps of Minecraft. Now it is time to make your shelter.
For your first house I suggest that you should make a very simple house with wood and some glass. For the shelter you should cut some more trees with your axe to get more wood and after that you should smelt sand in a furnace to make glass. This way, by using simple materials you can make your ‘Sweet Home’. Your house will protect you at night from the mobs which spawn outside. Beware : If you are playing in survival zombies can break wooden doors.
Mobs are basically animals and monsters of Minecraft. There are two types of mobs in Minecraft :
- Neutral Mobs : The mobs which are very calm and don’t hurt us our neutral mobs. These mobs can provide us with different types of resources. Example : cow
- Hostile Mobs : These mobs are the dangerous ones, these mobs want to eat you up and don’t want you to trouble them. These mobs are bad monsters which want to kill us. Example : zombie
If you want to get natural resources like precious stones, you should go for mining into the caves and ravines of Minecraft. If you are successful in mining you can get diamonds, gold, iron, emeralds etc. Mining can be very useful as you can get useful material. The players who mine are called miners. There can also be mob spawners in the caves.
In Minecraft you need to keep yourself fit by eating food. You can get food by killing mobs. example : you can get beef and steak by killing a cow(it’s only virtual). You need to keep your hunger bar full to stay healthy. P.s : When you sprint for a long time your hunger starts reducing.
My Builds in Minecraft
I want to show you some of my own work in Minecraft.
- This mansion that you see over here is made on a mountaintop. I made this with my brother when he came to my house. There is nothing better than a luxurious house on a mountain.
- This ship is connected to the mountaintop mansion through a water elevator. This ship contains everything you need for a wonderful trip.
- These are two tree houses are a beautiful work of art using wood and glowstone. Both of the tree houses are connected through a bridge. If you want to make a survival let’s play this world is for you.
Minecraft has always been a life changer for me and I recommend everyone to play this game.
So guys this was my blog on Minecraft. I hope you liked it and please don’t forget to leave a comment and if you want to know about some of the greatest games of history don’t forget to check out my blog Top 5 video games of all time. I hope you enjoyed reading the blog as much as I liked writing it.